Services We Provide
Our Service Include:
- Information, advice and brief interventions
- Alcohol Reduction Plans
- Specialist key work sessions
- Foundations of Recovery Group Work Programme
- Community or inpatient detoxification
- Assessments for residential rehabilitation
- Psychological assessment and therapies
- Mental and physical health checks and advice
- Women’s programme
- Complementary therapies
How you will benefit
- Meet with an experienced alcohol worker in a range of community settings throughout the borough, including your GP surgery or local community centre
- Explore the impact alcohol may be having on your life
- Work with us to set goals aimed at supporting a reduction in alcohol use or abstinence from alcohol
- Develop a support network – make new friends and improve your relationships
- Improve your health and wellbeing – look and feel healthier!
- Learn skills for managing cravings and relapse prevention techniques
- Increase your self-esteem and confidence for change
- Gaining access to training, employment and volunteering opportunities
- Find out about a range of other support services in the borough.
There are a number of options for ongoing aftercare support, including education and training programmes: relapse prevention groups; counselling; mutual aid support and peer mentoring/volunteering opportunities.